Meet Sam! Sam had a bad habit if chewing on everything, so when his “parents” noticed that Sam was not eating, they knew something was wrong. As it turns out, Sam had swallowed some plastic and needed an emergency surgery to remove it. With twins on the way and two kids at home already, the cost of the surgery was not something Sam’s owners could afford. Thankfully, with the help of Advanced Care Veterinary Hospital, FACE was able to help Sam get the surgery he needed to save his life. Special thanks to FACE Life Sponsor Francis Hamilton White for helping to save Sam.