Meet Billy!

Meet Billy!

Meet Billy! After a week of vomiting and lethargy, Billy was finally diagnosed with a foreign body obstruction: he had swallowed something that he could not pass. His owner, a single working mother, was devastated when she found out that Billy would need a surgery to remove the object in order to recover. She had spent all that she could on Billy, and could not afford the entire cost of the surgery he needed to save his life. Thankfully, her treating veterinarian at Melrose Veterinary Hospital referred her to FACE, who with their help was able to fund for Billy’s emergency treatment. As it turned out, Billy had swallowed some yarn! Special thanks to FACE Life Sponsor, Narrow Gate Foundation for helping to save Billy.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.