Grab a box of tissues before you start watching the new 6-part Netflix documentary series “Dogs.”
“Dogs” is a moving and heartwarming look into the unique bond between people and their dogs.
Each episode takes you on a journey across the world and introduces you to some very special dogs…and their humans!
Here’s a quick episode guide:
- A look at how service dogs can make a difference in the lives of special needs children.
- A Syrian refugee and his friends go to extraordinary lengths to rescue his dog from war torn Syria.
- A senior Retriever is the loyal best friend of an Italian fisherman.
- An inside look at the world of professional dog grooming competitions.
- A profile of the large Costa Rican dog sanctuary, Territorio de Zaguates.
- Texas shelter dogs get a second chance at life with adopters in New York City.
Check out the official trailer below: